JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Seaboard Transport is currently searching for Licensed 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year Mechanics in Edmonton, AB. Join a privately-held organization that prides itself on providing Safe, Reliable and Professional services.
Why Choose Seaboard?
- In-house technical training available for trucks, truck engines, trailers and B620
- Competitive, leading wages
- Comprehensive benefit packages
- RRSP plans
- Industry-leading in-cab technology
- Year-round and stable work
- Career development opportunities
- Scholarship program for family members
- Innovative organization, evolving and growing with the market
- Exceptional mechanical knowledge
- Moderate computer skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Potential assets could include: experience working with dry vans, reefers, tankers and welding experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in accordance with all safety procedures, standards and regulations
- Professional and service-oriented interactions with all customers
- Attend and participate in scheduled safety and maintenance meetings
- Attend and participate in work-related training and development opportunities
- Perform maintenance tasks and maintain work area
We are committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
To apply please submit your resume via this ad.