Founded over 55 years ago, the Seaboard Transport Group is a privately-held organization comprised of numerous transport brands across Canada and the United States. Seaboard is a recognized leader in the Bulk Truckload Industry and the recipient of numerous awards for Customer Service, Safety and Innovation. The Seaboard Transport Group of Companies has grown by providing excellent service to clients in both the petroleum and chemical industries.
The Seaboard Transport Group of Companies uses continuous improvement ideologies and industry-leading in-truck technology to ensure we consistently deliver reliable and sustainable service. It is our commitment to transportation excellence that has fueled our growth to become one of North America’s largest leading bulk carrier.
As a family owned business the members of the Seaboard Transport Group work together as a unit filled with transportation enthusiasts on the road, on the ground and in the office. Join us today as we are currently hiring a Parts Coordinator based in Edmonton, AB.
What we offer:
- Scholarship Program
- Goodlife Memebership Discount
- Bell Mobility Discount
- Purchasing inventory from Preferred Suppliers
- Processing warranty claims
- Issuing of purchase orders, receiving, storing and entering into TMT software
- Ensuring all inventories removed from storage areas are accounted for on work orders
- Ensuring inventory storage process is current within defined processes
- Researching, costing and delivery of non-contracted parts
- Responsible of parts inventory control and replenishment; including: ordering new parts and distributing parts to maintenance facilities across Central Canada
- Update data in the maintenance information systems
- Informing internal customers of parts status, including delays
- Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick up
- Participate in all training programs that are made available
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- Other duties as required
Desired skill set:
- Minimum high school diploma, with post-secondary education graduation in a related discipline
- Strong computer skills
- Previous experience with maintenance software an asset
- Proven ability to deal productively with internal customers
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong organizational skills and record keeping
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
We are committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
To apply please submit your resume via this ad.