Owner Operator - Class 1
Le groupe G3 is committed to Seaboard’s core values of providing safe, quality, and professional service to our valued customers. G3 Transport is a carrier for chemicals, plastics, food-grade products and other bulk commodities, G3 services customers in Ontario, Quebec, the Maritimes, Newfoundland and Labrador and the U.S.
As part of a family owned group of companies the members G3 Transport work together as a unit filled with transportation enthusiasts on the road, on the ground and in the office.
JOIN OUR FAMILY TODAY!
To Apply: Please submit your resume via this ad OR call our Recruiters at 438-334-7817
We are currently hiring for Owner Operators in Anjou, Qc area to haul Chemical or Plastics products.
- Regional : Québec, Ontario and Maritimes.
- Cross border
- Earn up to $450 in monthly safety bonuses
- Optional Benefits for Owner Operators!
- Retention Bonuses!
- Referral Bonuses up to $4,000 for Owner Operators!
- Up to $3,000 Transition support bonus for Owner Operators!
- Multiple Unit Carrier (MUC) program - Business Support Incentive with Productivity Targets
- Stable, year-round regional work
- Milestone Programs
- Driver of the Month Programs
- Multi-Unit Contractor Incentives
- Lease to Own Program
- Goodlife Membership Discount
- Paid Orientation & Training
What you can bring to G3:
- Valid AZ License
- 2 years verifiable Tractor Trailer experience
- Safe driving background – verified via driver’s abstract
- FAST or TWIC Card (Required to drive cross border)
- Valid Passport (Plastics)
To learn more about the Seaboard Transport Group of Companies and discover more about the many opportunities we offer please visit https://seaboardtransportgroup.com/company/about-us
The Seaboard Transport Group of Companies is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.