JOIN THE MANTEI'S TEAM TODAY!
Mantei’s Transport is well respected in the industry, given its devotion to safety and contributions to advancing the Canadian Transportation Industry. As such Mantei’s aligned well with the Seaboard Transport Group philosophies and practices, becoming a part of the family in 2010 and establishing Seaboard’s status as a national carrier.
As part of a family owned group of companies the members of Mantei’s Transport work together as a unit filled with transportation enthusiasts on the road, on the ground and in the office. Join us today as we are currently hiring a Driver Coordinator based in Calgary, AB.
- 5 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off, 4 on 5 off
Core Job Functions:
- Answer incoming calls, handle general inquiries, and forward calls to the appropriate destination
- Receive, verify and log customer orders and dips in TMW system
- Maintain driver schedules and communicating any variances to management
- Schedule loads based on safety, customer service, and load efficiency from the customer information logged in the TMW system
- Communicate dispatch to drivers (including shift plans, plot plan information, TMW numbers and truck and trailer information.)
- Confirm that loads have been delivered ensuring the TMW System updated – all delays or changes are to be escalated to operations management
- Report all safety and service incidents to Management
- While on shift carry the designated phone and provide coverage for afterhours phone calls
- Hours of service management
- Contribute to and maintain a professional work environment
- Support the scheduling of necessary maintenance on equipment, adhering to the required maintenance parameters
- Other duties and support as required
- Fuel expereince considered an asset
- Post- secondary education in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills - Verbal and written
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Highly functioning within the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn new operating systems efficiently
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to deal productively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
We are committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
To apply please submit your resume via this ad.