Truck Driver - Fuel
Seaboard Transport Group of Companies is an industry leader in liquid bulk petroleum and chemical transportation. Our expertise also extends to road transportation of dry bulk products, food transport, general freight and refrigerated freight. Not only does joining a large group of companies offer work diversity, it also gives you the opportunity to work close to home or relocate. We currently have operations in all major cities across Canada and into the US.
To Apply: Please apply online and our recruiters will contact you.
We are currently hiring for Company Drivers in the Hamilton, ON area for night shift and we want YOU to join us!
- COMPETITVE WAGES - Up to $36.00/hr
- Industry-leading pay program
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Paid Training
- Shared Cost Benefits Plan
- RRSP Program
- Upgrade Reimbursement Program
- Stable, year-round regional work (home daily) and interprovincial work
- Dedicated runs with a loyal customer base OR Long runs with dedicated customer and lots of miles.
- Milestone Programs
- Division, Driver & Technician of the Month Programs
- Uniform Allowance
- Lease to Own Program
- Goodlife Membership Discount
- Monthly Safety Performance Bonus (up to $450/month)
We require drivers to have a minimum of 2 years AZ driving experience, a current resume, CVOR Abstract, Personal Driving Abstract, and criminal background check. All information provided must be within 30 days.
The Seaboard Transport Group of Companies is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
SAFE. RELIABLE. PROFESSIONAL.