Joining the Seaboard Transport Group of Companies provides you with the opportunity to choose between various career paths. Seaboard Transport Group of Companies is an industry leader in liquid bulk petroleum and chemical transportation. Our expertise also extends to road transportation of dry bulk products, food transport, general freight and refrigerated freight. Not only does joining a large group of companies offer work diversity, it also gives you the opportunity to work close to home or relocate. We currently have operations in all major cities across Canada and Ohio, USA
To learn more about the Seaboard Transport Group of Companies and discover more about the many opportunities we offer please visit https://seaboardtransportgroup.com/company/about-us
JOIN OUR FAMILY TODAY!
To Apply: Please submit your resume via this ad OR call our Recruiters at 844-492-9794
We are currently hiring for Class 1 Owner Operators in the Regina area, for R&G Transport.
- Fuel - Days/ Nights
- Industry-leading pay program
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Owner Operator Benefits Plan
- Stable, year-round regional work (home daily) and interprovincial work
- Dedicated runs with a loyal customer base OR Long runs with dedicated customer and lots of miles.
- Milestone Programs
- Division, Driver & Technician of the Month Programs
- Multi-Unit Contractor Incentives
- Lease to Own Program
- Goodlife Membership Discount
- Sign on Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Loyalty Bonus
- Safety Bonus
What you can bring to R&G:
- Valid Class 1 icense
- 2 years verifiable Class 1 experience
- Safe driving background – verified via driver’s abstract
The Seaboard Transport Group of Companies is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
SAFE. RELIABLE. PROFESSIONAL.