JOIN OUR FAMILY TODAY!
To Apply: Please submit your resume and truck information via this ad, or via our career section online at seaboardtransportgroup.com
We are currently hiring in Calgary for Class 1 Fuel truck driver.
Mantei’s Transport is a member of the Seaboard Transport Group of companies.
The Seaboard Transport Group of Companies is recognized by major petroleum producers for superior performance in safety, product handling and service. Seaboard has over 50 years of experience safely delivering a wide variety of petroleum products and over that time we have developed sophisticated systems and expertise to handle the most challenging service scenarios within the North American marketplace.
· Local night shift 5 days on / 2 days off.
· Local drivers are working 12 hrs shifts and are home daily. Weekend availability required as the schedules may include 1 or 2 weekend days depending on schedule.
What you can bring to Mantei's:
- Valid Class 1 License
- 5 years minimum verifiable Class 1 experience
- Safe driving background – verified via driver’s abstract
- Fuel hauling experience
- Super-b / B-train experience required
- Experience with manual 18 speeds transmission required
- CFA and refinery badges are considered an asset
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Paid training
- Night shift premium
- Benefits Plan
- RRSP program with company matching contribution up to 3%
- Stable, year-round local, regional work, interprovincial work
- Milestone Programs
- Uniform Allowance
- Goodlife Membership Discount
- Lease to own program available for our drivers after 1 full year of employment
To learn more about the Seaboard Transport Group of Companies and discover more about the many opportunities we offer please visit https://seaboardtransportgroup.com/company/about-us
The Seaboard Transport Group of Companies is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
SAFE. RELIABLE. PROFESSIONAL.