JOIN OUR FAMILY TODAY!
To Apply: Please submit your resume via this ad OR call our Recruiters at 1-844-492-9794
The Seaboard Transport Group of Companies is recognized by major petroleum producers for superior performance in safety, product handling and service. Seaboard has over 50 years of experience safely delivering a wide variety of petroleum products and over that time we have developed sophisticated systems and expertise to handle the most challenging service scenarios within the North American marketplace.
We are currently hiring for Class 1 Company Drivers in the Sparwood, BC area for local on-site fuel deliveries. Some accommodation can be provided for non-local residents.
· Rotation 4/4 Night shift available
What you can bring to Seaboard:
· Valid Class 1 License
· 5 years verifiable Class 1 experience required.
· Safe driving background – verified via driver’s abstract.
· Fuel hauling experience is considered an asset.
· Mountain driving and chain-up experience is required.
· Experience with Super-b trailers required.
· Experience with 18 speeds manual transmission required.
· Night shift premium
· Monthly Performance Bonus
· Paid Training
· Shared Cost Benefits Plan
· RRSP Program
· Stable, year-round regional work (home daily) and interprovincial work
· Dedicated runs with a loyal customer base.
· Milestone Programs
· Division, Driver & Technician of the Month Programs
· Uniform Allowance
· Lease to Own Program available for our drivers after 1 full year of employment
· Goodlife Membership Discount
To learn more about the Seaboard Transport Group of Companies and discover more about the many opportunities we offer please visit https://seaboardtransportgroup.com/company/about-us
The Seaboard Transport Group of Companies is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
SAFE. RELIABLE. PROFESSIONAL.