Owner Operator - Class 1
Le groupe G3 is committed to Seaboard’s core values of providing safe, quality, and professional service to our valued customers. G3 Transport is a carrier for chemicals, plastics, food-grade products and other bulk commodities, G3 services customers in Ontario, Quebec, the Maritimes, Newfoundland and Labrador and the U.S.
As part of a family owned group of companies the members G3 Transport work together as a unit filled with transportation enthusiasts on the road, on the ground and in the office.
As part of a family owned group of companies the members of G3 Transport work together as a unit filled with transportation enthusiasts on the road, on the ground and in the office. Join us today as we are currently hiring a Owner Operator based in Valleyfield, Qc .
For Owner Operators:
- NEW competitive pay package!
- $5,000 for FAST card!
- $2,000 for TWIC card with FAST card!
- Earn up to $450 in monthly safety bonuses
- Retention Bonuses starting at $1,000!
- Referral bonus starting at $1,000!
- Up to $3,000 Transition support bonus OR $1,000 sign on bonus!
New Multiple Unit Carrier (MUC) program - Business Support Incentive with Productivity Targets
- Opportunity to receive monthly incentive of $250/month along with Seasonal Incentive up to $2500 twice/year
- Equipment Upgrade Support
NEW Optional Benefits Program
- Seaboard Transport Group of Companies has partnered with Victor Insurance to bring our Owner Operators a flexible benefits program with competitive pricing. Which includes but is not limited to Health & Dental, Life and AD&D.
- Stable, year-round work
- Paid orientation and training
- Valid Class 1 License
- 2 years of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- Safe driving background – Verified via driver’s abstract
- FAST card (for cross border)
We are committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
To apply please submit your resume via this ad or contact :
Field Recruitment Manager – Quebec
O: (514) 648-8522 ext. 5118
C: (438) 334-7817