IT Support Manager
Join the Seaboard Armour Team Today!
Founded over 55 years ago, the Seaboard Transport Group is a privately-held organization comprised of numerous transport brands across North America, including Moncton-based Armour Transport. Seaboard is a recognized leader in the Bulk Truckload Industry and the recipient of numerous awards for Customer Service, Safety and Innovation.
As a family owned business the members of the Seaboard Transport Group work together as a unit filled with transportation enthusiasts on the road, on the ground and in the office. Seaboard Armour Transportation and Logistics is currently hiring a IT Support Manager in our Dartmouth Location. Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, this leader will play a key role in the application support process for both Seaboard and Armour.
IT Support Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, coach and mentor the corporate support team
- Organize team members in their day-to-day work
- Manage the Support System Queues by prioritizing and assigning as needed
- Understand data around incoming case volume
- Communicate trends in customer communication or behavior to other departments
- Monitor team staffing levels to ensure a balanced workload
- Manage incoming escalations as needed
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through both scheduled and self-training for this role and that of the team
- Other duties as required
- University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Sciences or Commerce
- 2+ years’ experience in a leadership role focused on information systems / information management with relevant experience managing enterprise business systems
- Strong people-management and team-building skill set
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Highly-developed communication skills; verbal and written
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Well organized, detail oriented and a proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Great to have:
- Experience with DB2, MSSQL
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Business Intelligence
We are committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
To apply please submit your resume via this ad.