Truck Driver - Fuel
Seaboard Transport Group of Companies is an industry leader in liquid bulk petroleum and chemical transportation. Our expertise also extends to road transportation of dry bulk products, food transport, general freight and refrigerated freight. Not only does joining a large group of companies offer work diversity, it also gives you the opportunity to work close to home or relocate. We currently have operations in all major cities across Canada and into the US.
To learn more about the Seaboard Transport Group of Companies and discover more about the many opportunities we offer, please visit https://seaboardtransportgroup.com/company/about-us
To Apply: Please submit your resume via this ad OR call our Recruiters at 416-642-0515 EXT 3062
We are currently hiring for Company Drivers in the North York, ON area.
- Industry-leading pay program
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Paid Training
- Shared Cost Benefits Plan
- RRSP Program
- Upgrade Reimbursement Program
- Stable, year-round regional work (home daily) and interprovincial work
- Dedicated runs with a loyal customer base OR Long runs with dedicated customer and lots of miles.
- Milestone Programs
- Division, Driver & Technician of the Month Programs
- Uniform Allowance
- Lease to Own Program
- Goodlife Membership Discount
- Monthly Safety Performance Bonus (up to $450/month)
What you can bring to Seaboard:
- Valid AZ License
- 2 years verifiable AZ experience
- Safe driving background – verified via driver’s abstract.
The Seaboard Transport Group of Companies is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
SAFE. RELIABLE. PROFESSIONAL.