Owner Operator- Dry Bulk
JOIN OUR FAMILY TODAY!
Join Seaboard Transport as an Owner Operator in our Dry Bulk Division.
To Apply: Please submit your resume via this ad OR call our Recruiters at 1-844-492-9794
- Owner Operator - Drybulk (Pneumatic)
HARMAC Transport Dry Bulk Division is Looking for Experienced Owner Operators to haul from the Calgary area to Northern BC. Dedicated, steady runs.
Hauling brand new super B pneumatic loads, while working a full cycle and resetting at home, anywhere along the route. We pay for all time worked, including chaining and splitting when required.
If you live anywhere along the route, (Calgary, Carseland, Grand prairie, Dawson, Chetwynd etc.) and have experience hauling Super B trailers, please apply.
We do offer competitive pay and great benefits.
Owner operators interested in this work would require a Blower on their unit. Assistance with financing is available for those who do not have this equipment installed on their unit.
- New enhanced pay program!
- Hiring for NEW WORK!
- Multi-unit contractor incentives
- Opportunity to receive monthly incentive of $250/month along with Seasonal incentive up to $2,500 twice/year
- Safety Bonus: Up to $450 each month
- Lots of flexibility
What you can bring to Seaboard:
- Valid Class 1 License
- 2 years verifiable Class 1 experience
- Safe driving background – verified via driver’s abstract
- Super B Experience
- Mountain Driving, Splitting and Chaining Experience.
Seaboard Offers our Owner Operators:
- Industry-leading pay program
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Broker Benefits Plan
- Dedicated run with a loyal customer base
- Milestone Programs
- Division, Driver & Technician of the Month Programs
- Multi-Unit Contractor Incentives
- Lease to Own Program
- Goodlife Membership Discount
To learn about the Seaboard Transport Group of Companies and discover more about the many opportunities we offer please visit https://seaboardtransportgroup.com/company/about-us
The Seaboard Transport Group of Companies is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
SAFE. RELIABLE. PROFESSIONAL.