Harmac Transportation is a prominent bulk liquid carrier that joined the Seaboard Transport Group in 1998. Harmac is committed to Seaboard’s core values of providing safe, quality, and professional service to our valued customers.
As part of a family owned group of companies the members of Harmac Transportation work together as a unit filled with transportation enthusiasts on the road, on the ground and in the office. Join us today as we are currently hiring an Asset Coordinator based in North York, ON.
Core Job Functions:
- Approve purchase order requests / enter PO’s
- Review email and deal with daily requests and issues
- Respond to breakdowns in the Highway Dedicated Logistics (HDL) division
- Adjust and maintain TMW File Maintenance Expirations
- Send out / maintain Retorque reports (G3, Harmac, Seaboard – HDL)
- Send out / maintain PNET down reports (HDL)
- Work with GMs/Ops Mgrs in respective divisions and drivers to get equipment repaired and on the road as quickly as possible.
- Identify and address any “after hours” service failures or issues
- Manage outside vendor repairs for lowest possible cost / effective repair spending, diverting non crucial repairs to internal shops
- Coordinate outside services with vendors
- Review maintenance budgets daily and maintenance spend approvals with GM
- Develop working relationships with ALL GM’s and Operations Mgrs of business divisions, as well as Shop Managers, working occasional from division terminal locations.
- Talk with all shop managers daily about gear and shop activities
- Daily shop meetings on progress reports
- Ensure Retorques and PNET down issues are being addressed daily for compliance
- Complete special projects as requested by senior management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual candidates considered an asset.
- Previous transporation industry experience considered an asset
We are committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
To apply please submit your resume via this ad.